Tips & Tricks
- 24 March 2022
If you're new to Cricut Design Space or just looking for ways to improve your experience, check out these tips. With a little practice, you'll be a Design Space pro in no time!
1. Get to know the tools. Design Space has a lot of great features, but it can be overwhelming at first. Take some time to explore the different tools and find the ones that work best for you.
2. Use the templates. Design Space comes with a lot of great templates that you can use for your projects. Templates can help you save time and ensure that your projects turn out just the way you want them to.
3. Take advantage of the layers. Layers are a great way to add depth and interest to your projects. Experiment with different layer options to see what works best for your project.
4. Don't be afraid to experiment. Design Space is a great place to experiment with new ideas. If you're not sure how something will turn out, just give it a try!
5. Get creative. There are no rules in Design Space, so let your creativity run wild!